The CERA Fellowship provides one faculty member a yearlong experience with the CERA Steering Committee. Through this part-time fellowship, faculty receive mentorship and training to lay the groundwork to be a future scholarly leader. The fellowship term begins May.
The CERA fellowship will provide mentorship and training to one family medicine educator, laying the groundwork for him or her to be a future scholarly leader in the specialty.
- Implement valid survey methodology
- Write hypothesis-driven survey questions
- Describe the CERA survey process in depth
- Mentor other faculty in proposal writing and research methodology
- Author presentations and/or publications using CERA data
- Act as CERA survey director at a future point in time