Participating in the STFM Conference on Medical Student Education goes way beyond traditional exhibiting. This is a relationship-based opportunity:
- You won't be lost in a crowd – there are only 10 elite partner opportunities available.
- You won’t be bored and lonely in an exhibit hall – you’ll be in the main conference area.
- You won’t be a commercial outsider – you’ll get a badge to attend educational sessions and events with attendees.
Partner Display Dates & Location:
January 30-February 2, 2020 • Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront • Portland, OR
Approximately 500 to 600 family medicine education professionals attend this conference including MDs, DOs, PhDs, PharmDs, EdDs, MPHs, behavioral science professionals, coordinators & administrators, residents, and medical students.
The Conference on Medical Student Education is geared specifically to medical educators who shape and inspire the next generation to be competent, dedicated, and passionate physicians for the future, using new research, cutting edge technologies, and exceptional best practices.This conference brings together over 500 influential family medicine leaders including clerkship directors, department chairs, medical school faculty, coordinators, and other administrative staff who work directly with medical students. Many presentations often involve teacher/student presentation teams that provide an invaluable perspective of family medicine education.
STFM Values Expected From Partners:
- Partners/supporters should support the mission and vision of STFM.
- Company and organizational partners should promote education as a critical component of their mission.
Partnerships for the STFM Conference on Medical Student Education Are Limited
STFM will only offer this opportunity to the first 10 partners who apply. Full payment must be received in the STFM office by November 4, 2019.
Partnership Fee: $1,500 (total value of package is more than $3,000). Partnership Package Includes:
- display table (6’ x 30”) in high-traffic area at conference
- recognition in conference brochure, mailed to all STFM members (if partnership is confirmed by September 9, 2019)
- recognition in the conference program
- partner logo placement on the conference website that links to partner website
- partner logo with link in an email to conference registrants (approximately 2 weeks before conference)
- partner listing with link in conference mobile app
- attendee list, emailed to all participants and partners 1 week prior to conference (attendee list may not be used to contact attendees via email)
- one full registration to the conference, including admission to all events, educational sessions, and meals; partner may request (1) additional badge for assisting staff (does not include full registration for conference)
- electricity and internet for your display
- recognition on conference signage
Partnership fees are not deductible as a charitable contribution. However, payments may be deductible as a business expense.
STFM is limiting this offer to the first 10 partners who apply and are accepted by the STFM External Support Review Committee. This ensures our partners will enjoy maximum visibility and interaction with conference attendees. Applicants will be notified within 5 business days regarding application status.
To become a partner, complete an Application of Interest.
View the Terms of Agreement