- Submissions must meet all the requirements of the proposed category. Review the submission categories at the right. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.
- Do not submit the same proposal in more than one category.
- Acknowledgment of receipt of submissions will be emailed automatically after you complete your submission.
- ALL PRESENTERS MUST PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE. In addition, no honoraria or travel expense reimbursement will be provided for any presenter submitting through the call for presentations.
- Presenters may not use any conference presentation to market products or services; partnerships are available for that purpose.
- Every presenter, lead and secondary, will be required to complete a faculty disclosure form indicating any financial arrangement or affiliation with any organizations that may have a direct interest in the subject matter of the continuing medical education presentation
Submissions are encouraged in these topic areas:
- Practice Management and Innovation
- Cutting Edge Educational Process and Design
- Candid Approaches to Health Equity
- The Impact of Effective Coordinators
- Competency-Based Curricula and Assessment
- AAMC’s Entrustable Professional Activities - The Who, What, When, Where, and Why?
- Recruitment and Retention of the Family Physician
- Characterization of the Rock Star Mentor
- Technology and Its Effect on Faculty Development
- Engagement, Support, and Development of Community Faculty
- Our Future and the Family Medicine Student
Your submission will be reviewed using these criteria:
- Topic is relevant to medical student education
- Clear objectives—problem statement is clear
- Originality and innovation—practical application
- Amount of content is appropriate for time allowed
- Content of proposed presentation (teaching methods clear, likely to meet objectives, adequate breadth of coverage)
- Proposal is clearly written and well-organized
- Audience involvement
- Duration of experience/evaluation of effectiveness
Start Your Submission Now