This Live activity, 52nd STFM Annual Spring Conference, with a beginning date of 04/26/2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 30.75 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The following sessions are not eligible for CME credit due to not supporting the physician's role to deliver patient care:
- Sweet Mindfulness: A Chocolate Tasting
- Spark Connection: A Quick Way for Underrepresented in Medicine Faculty to Expand their Professional Support Network and Contacts
- Escaping the Average Teaching Technique: First Solve and Then Build an Escape Room!
- Presentation Skills Revamped: How to Take Your Presentation to the Next Level
- How to REALLY Take Time Off From Work
- Speed Group Mentoring for Women Physicians
- Pursuing Scholarship: Creating Effective Conference Submissions
- Getting Ready to Leap: Preparing Midcareer Faculty to Take the Next Career Step
- Approaching Faculty Retirement: Not an Event, But a Process With Gains and Losses
- Making It Count: Tips and Tricks for Creating an Educator Portfolio
- Parental Leave in Residency: Creating a Formal Parental Leave Policy
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit. AAFP Prescribed credit is also accepted by the following organizations. Please contact them directly about how you should report the credit you have earned.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP)
- American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- American Board of Preventative Medicine (ABPM)
- American Board of Urology (ABU).
Behavioral Science Professionals attending this year’s conference may request a “tracking form” and instructions at the STFM Registration Desk to track educational sessions they attend that may qualify for CEU credit with their independent state licensing boards. Additional session information sometimes required by state licensing boards. You can look up any session HERE.