The Society of Teachers of Family Medicine (STFM), a 501(c)(6) professional association, is dedicated to advancing family medicine to improve health through a community of teachers and scholars. We provide resources, training, and advocacy to help health professionals at medical schools and residency programs educate future family physicians. We are an equal opportunity employer; diversity is a core value of our organization.
STFM is seeking a creative individual with strong technical skills to work on a variety of marketing and communications projects.
- Manage the design of digital and print pieces such as postcards, brochures, advertisements, tradeshow marketing materials, infographics, and online course graphics
- Obtain printing bids and coordinate printing and mailings
- Produce and distribute podcasts
- Manage STFM’s YouTube channel(s)
- Create components of online courses
- Upload online courses to a learning management system
- Track subscriptions to and interactions with online courses; send invoices and reminders
- Implement a system to ensure regular updates of web content; make edits to websites
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associates degree or equivalent in graphic design
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Proven ability to leverage input from stakeholders to develop creative solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Video and/or audio editing experience
- Wordpress or other CMS experience; HTML skills a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and handle pressures and deadlines
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Writing skills a plus
- Digital portfolio required at time of application
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience and comparable salaries at other non profit organizations
- Positive, collaborative office environment where professional development is supported
- Excellent benefit package with health, dental, vision, disability insurance. Generous vacation benefit.
To be considered, submit a resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and fit with the position, as well as your salary requirements to Julie Beets. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.